Next Program with
State of California
State Procurement Officer
Department of General Services
Hosted By John Thomas Flynn
with Special Guest
Chief Procurement Officer
Deputy Director, DGS
Jim Butler oversees the state’s $10 billion annual purchasing, and some of the most relevant, critical, and yes, controversial processes and programs affecting not only state procurement officials, and department spending decision makers, but most of all the thousands of vendors doing business with the State of California. He has been on the job some 18 months now, and it was just about one year ago that he appeared on our TLTV program. Time to revisit with the the State CPO:
- How is Procurement Reform going?
- Strategic Sourcing – What’s next?
- Is there a new Master Service Agreement in state IT vendors’ future?
- Why this new Fit-Gap Procurement strategy for ERP?
- What else is planned for state procurement over the last year of the Schwarzenegger Administration?
Please forward this message along to any colleague that may be interested!
TechLeader.TV is the nation’s first Video Webcast focusing exclusively on the public sector information technology & political landscape. In September 2008 TLTV began its third season with a stellar line-up of topics and guests. All these interviews are presented LIVE in streaming video format straight to your computer, and rebroadcast on Access.Sacramento Cable TV.